I love a good honey mustard dressing. This one is a little less sweet and a little less creamy than those you might find in a restaurant. But the oil and vinegar make it pair especially well with fresh veggies. Feel free to stir in some from-the-garden herbs (oregano? basil?) dried or fresh to add yet another flavor to the mix.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 Tbsp. honey (local if you can get it)
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano (optional)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Whisk together honey, mustard, salt, pepper, oregano and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Slowly pour in oil, whisking as you pour, to incorporate the oil.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight refrigerated container for up to 10 days.