I’ve heard raves of my Paprika Potatoes recipe ever since I posted it. So now here’s an equally easy, equally tasty, nutritionally even better recipe using sweet potatoes. You know what makes this recipe stand out? You get to leave the potato skins on, saving minutes and increasing goodness. Time to fire up that oven. Just don’t plan on having any leftovers.
Makes 4 side servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Scrub sweet potatoes but don’t peel. Cut in half, then in half again until all potatoes are cut into equal sized wedges.
- Place potatoes, oil, salt and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Stir until all is mixed and the potatoes are well-coated.
- Arrange slices on cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Stir. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are browned and crispy.